RUFF (Rescuing Unwanted Furry Friends) a non-profit 501(c)3 charity run by volunteers
Helping ill, injured, abandoned and hungry animals in Southern California since 1988.
NEWS - IMPORTANT UPDATES|
RUFF CELEBRATES IT’S 25TH ANNIVERSARY!
We are proud to announce that 2013 was our 25TH year of helping abandoned, ill,
injured and hungry animals in Southern California.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
June Neptune and the Staff at Tivoli Terrace and Tivoli Too!
American Mobile Music & all our wonderful Volunteers and Donors
HAVE YOU SEEN THE THANKSGIVING VIDEO?
Watch the RUFF Thanksgiving Video on the EVENTS page.
EMERGENCY PET PREPAREDNESS LIST
1. Food: 3-days of food in an airtight, waterproof container
2. Water: 3-days of water for each pet & your family
3. Medicines & medical records for your pets (in waterproof container)
4. First Aid Kit: Including cotton bandage rolls, bandage tape,
scissors & antibiotic ointment
• Microchip your pet and enroll them in a recovery database.
• Have your pet wear a collar with ID tag at all times.
• Include a backup leash.
• Crate/other pet carrier. If you need to evacuate-take your pet(s)
• Sanitation: Include pet litter and litter box if appropriate with
newspapers, paper towels, plastic trash bags
• Picture of you & your pet together in case you become separated to
help you document ownership and allow others to assist you in identifying your pet
• Familiar items such as one of your pets favorite toys, treats or bedding
to help reduce stress
• Develop a buddy system with neighbors, friends or relatives to make
sure that someone is available to care for or evacuate your pets if you are unable to
Donate Securely Online with PayPal to RUFF.
PayPal makes donations online secured.
To donate, press the "Donate" button.